If you want to forward a copy of your incoming e-mails from SSE Riga account to another account (for example, your private e-mail account), follow the steps below.
You can automatically forward your messages to another address. You can choose to forward all new messages, or just certain ones. (source)
Turn on automatic forwarding
- Sign in to your SSE Riga Gmail account.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of Gmail page and select Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the Forwarding section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next > Proceed > OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
- Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.