How To - Change Password
Changing your SSE Riga account password
- Go to Active Directory Self Service portal - https://change.sseriga.edu.
- Log in to the portal with your account username (without "@sseriga.edu") and current password.
If this is your first time using the portal, you will be asked to set up 2 security questions and answers. Please select questions and answers that are not obvious yet memorable.
- In the portal, type in your current password, your new password twice and click Save.
- That's it! Your password is now updated for all SSE Riga services (e-mail, e-platform etc.).
Things to note
- Your password should be at least 9 characters long, contain both lower and uppercase letters and at least a single digit.
- Use memorable passwords that are hard to guess. And remember - longer passwords are more secure!
Additional actions you can do at the Active Directory Self Service portal
- Reset your forgotten password
Select Reset Password on the login screen, provide your username and answer the security questions you have set up previously.
- Unlock your account
If you have guessed your password incorrectly 5 times, your account will become locked. To unlock, select Unlock Account on the login screen, provide your username and answer the security questions you have set up previously.
- Change your security questions.
Log in with your account username (without "@sseriga.edu") and password and select the Enrollment tab at the top. Here you will be able to update your security questions and answers.