How To - Change Password
Updating your SSE Riga account password
- Go to Password Management portal - https://change.sseriga.edu.
- Log in to the portal with your account username (without "@sseriga.edu") and current password.
During your first visit of the portal, you will be asked to set up security questions and answers. Select questions and answers that are not obvious yet memorable.
- In the portal, type in your current password, your new password twice and click Save.
- That's it! Your password is now updated for all SSE Riga services (e-mail, e-platform etc.).
Things to note
- Your password has to be at least 12 characters long and should not be trivial to guess.
- Use memorable passwords and remember - longer passwords are more secure!
Additional features of the Password Management portal
- Reset your forgotten password
Select Reset Password on the login screen, provide your username and answer the security questions you have set up previously.
- Unlock your account
If you have guessed your password incorrectly 5 times, your account will become locked. To unlock, select Unlock Account on the login screen, provide your username and answer the security questions you have set up previously.
- Change your security questions.
Log in with your account username (without "@sseriga.edu") and password and select the Enrollment tab at the top. Here you will be able to update your security questions and answers.