How To - Office 365
Office 365 is a service that allows you to use latest Microsoft Office applications on your computer or mobile device.
In order to help you have a successful study experience, we're providing Office 365 to every full-time student* at SSE Riga for free. With Office 365, you will have access to the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more to help you in the classroom. Some of Office 365 features:
- Setup is simple; no need to wait for IT
- One account can have Office 365 installed on up to 5 compatible PCs or Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad) and 5 smartphones (iOs and Android)
- Office 365 subscription continues as long as you continue your studies at SSE Riga
Setting up Office 365 on your computer
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your SSE Riga account e-mail and click Next
- Enter your SSE Riga account password and click Sign in. This is the same password you use for other SSE Riga systems - e-elearning, e-mail etc.
- After logging in, you will arrive at Office 365 account page. To download Microsoft Office click on Install Office apps then Office 2016.
- While downloading a new window will appear with instructions how to install Microsoft Office in your computer. Follow these steps and install Microsoft Office on your computer.
- After the installation process is finished, open a program and log in with your SSE Riga account information (e-mail and password). You can now start using your Office 365 apps!
*Exchange students are covered by their home university Microsoft agreements.